In 1959, Oliviero Pigini founded Eko, which within a few years, became the biggest guitar producer in Europe. Eko guitars are well known and appreciated all over the world, and are still considered by many amongst 'the most beautiful guitars in the world' for their original style. Due to the excellent quality/price ratio, entire generations have discovered music, and many professional musicians have played on EKO guitars in the past and are still doing so in today’s performances.
In 2014 EKO is back with a new concept, and an exciting range of guitars inspired by MassimoVarini, internationally renowned guitarist, composer and producer.
Guitars from entry level to professional, with many different shapes, using a range of selected tone woods bringing outstanding style, quality and sound.
- Eko Mia Parlour GuitarMore Info£249.99
- Eko NXT D X11More Info£149.99
- Eko Ranger VR FL X11 Twelve String GuitarMore Info£209.99
- Eko Ranger 6 Vintage ReissueMore Info£199.99
- Eko K Series SL1More Info£139.99