Italia Marenello 63. With Case.
Maranello '63s come along with vintage voiced humbucker with the beautiful tone of Wilkinson W90S positioned in the neck-end made up with 5-way switching as the Maranello '61 while the Maranello '63 has been designed thinner and lighter to play more easier.
The Maranello '63 has a mahogany set neck and a rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and pearloid block position inlays. Other features include an Italia roller-saddled Vintage Vibrato system which keeps tune fantastically well, bend after bend, whether you're wobbling, trembling or dive-bombing.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Maple
- Body Top: Spruce
- Construction: Semi-Hollow
- Finish: Sunburst
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic with Vintage Roller Saddled Vibrato
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25" / 635mm
- Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
Electronics & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Wilkinson WVC Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Wilkinson W90S Single-Coil Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Selector
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Italia Die-Cast